Monday, February 27, 2006

The Lein Girls' Theing

7 Things to Do Before I Die:
1. Quit being such a goofy ass and learn to project myself as a lady
2. Get off the cigarettes. For good.
3. Go to Italy and have a torrid love affair with some young Italian man (so?)
4. Dance in a burlesque show or in a Martini glass (without the pancake ass)
5. Have my own darkroom in my own house
6. Learn to Like Olives and Wine (I’m getting there with the wine)
7. Drive a black Corvette Stingray Convertible through the Hill Country (yes, I know I am white trash)

7 Movies that Rock
1. The Big Lebowski
2. The Princess Bride
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Harold & Maude
5. The Jerk
6. Dazed & Confused
7. Trainspotting

7 Books that Rock
1. The Time Traveler’s Wife
2. The World According to Garp
3. Horton Hears a Who
4. Life Expectancy
5. The Body
6. The Giving Tree
7. The Lovely Bones

7 Things that Attract Me to Blogging
1. I’m nosey
2. I Can’t Make My Own Decisions so I Rely on my Blog-friends to make them for me.
3. I am starting to become addicted to laughing everyday
4. Blogs are my soap operas
5. I feel “got”
6. I’ve made several friends
7. I can’t think of a number 7 so you make one up and I’ll go along with it. Ok? Ok.

7 Things I Cannot (Must Not, Will Not) Do
1. Eat a Roach (No matter how much ketchup or chocolate sauce is available)
2. Any sport that involves hand-eye coordination, or eye-foot coordination, or basically any coordination at all.
3. Fake laugh convincingly
4. Use a mortar and pestle or any other ceramic objects that must be rubbed together
5. Chinese splits (sigh)
6. Use tact.
7. Pierce my foreskin with the barb of a stingray and bleed upon the dirt as an offering to the Mayan fertility Gods. Considering I don’t have a foreskin, this will definitely be a “Cannot”.

7 Things That Melt My Butter
1. Adidas Sambas
2. Happy Trails
3. Soccer Boys (something about a man in knee-high socks……)
4. The movie Jarhead
5. A Sense of Humor
6. Intelligence
7. The way I smell like the guy I just made out with, but can’t find exactly where it’s coming from.

7 Pieces of Clothing That Are NOT Hanging In My Closet
1. Uggs
2. Thongs that hang out of jeans on purpose
3. Little Girl clothes that say “Juicy”, “Hottie”, “Brat” or “Jailbait” across the ass
4. Denim Dresses
5. Anything dealing with Unitards or Koolats
6. Purses that look like Disco Balls
7. Skirts that show my ass when I’m standing up straight

3 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

you have a fantastic list of lists.

2:32 PM  
Blogger eM said...

yay! I particularly enjoyed the 7th thing you cannot do. So true indeed.

And good call about the 7 things not in the closet. Christ. those things scare me! a friend threatened to buy me a disco purse for x-mas. She was prego at the time, so i didn't thwack her for even thinking about it, but i did consider it!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

You are high-larious. And you have good taste in movies. Eh on Dazed and Confused, but 6 out of 7 ain't bad. :-)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home