Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Apparently I Didn't Own a Brush at the Time

I don't like this one very much. I guess I could say that I did it on purpose to capture the true essense of femininity - to show that a woman can be beautiful shaving her legs with her hair all messed up even though society might interpret her lack of hair-maintenance as having poor hygiene especially since she knows she is being photographed, but that would be bullshit. Another thing that bothers me about this round of photos is that it looks set up and not natural at all. Her towel HAS to be getting wet and what woman would make a mess like that? But I didn't want to show my ass ok? Ok.

10 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

haha. Mark that is a messed up thing to say about your dad.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

ha! love it! i just sent that pic to my friends. something about a guy in daisy dukes really drives a girl wild.

2:55 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I had to pour Listerine into my eyes after viewing that dude in hotpants.

Nice photo, Crystal. You manage to balance modesty with the sex element of exposure, which equals beauty.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

aw shux, grunt.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

I know this makes me seem like a sex pest (which, of course, I am), but I like that picture of you Crystal.

You shure are purty, etc.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Chris, if you think that's hot, you should see me with my paper bag on.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

no who didn't what?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

Well, it is a sexy pic, I would have looked at the blog, but where I am I was blocked because the word 'sexy' is in it... isn't that something? Nice pic though... Have agreta day!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain said...

Lovely pic. Bravo on capturing what you desired to.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, after your tantalizingly funny email left me hanging, and despite my best effort to make a decent reply, I came back to this picture. I know now of what you speak, and it is beautiful. To steal a glance would certainly make me a wiser/happier man. I know that I've already pointed this out, but you have talent--always enjoy your pictures.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home